After a highly successful season in Norway this summer, SeaDream is sailing again this winter with a programme of 7-day round-trip voyages on board SeaDream I from Barbados and visiting St. Vincent & the Grenadines and Grenada!
SeaDream has enjoyed a fabulous season in Norway and we are now excited to announce that we will continue our unique voyages over the winter season. Our planning and operations team has been very busy looking for a programme that will meet our strict safety measures. We have also listened to partner and guest feedback that we continue out successful operations into the winter period and are excited to launch our amazing Barbados season.
Our brand-new season of 22 unique voyages will embark and disembark in gorgeous Bridgetown, Barbados, where we are being welcomed with warmth and excitement. Mainly commencing on Saturday’s, these voyages will visit some of the true gems of the region, including beautiful Bequia, the northernmost and largest of the Grenadines, just seven square miles of quiet lagoons, reefs, and long silvery stretches of beach.
SeaDream’s Barbados voyages are designed to create the ultimate winter yacht voyage focusing only on destinations that are both excited for SeaDream to visit and also regarded as safe for UK travellers, not to forget the excellent direct flight (3 daily from London airports) and pre/post hotel stay options too. SeaDream’s very own ‘Barbados Bubble’ programme of exclusive voyages.
SeaDream was proud to become the first luxury line back in operation in June. We are now equally proud to announce our new ‘Ultimate Booking Assurance’. Our new guarantee that will allow our guests to book without being concerned about travel restrictions. We think it is wrong that our guests should take the risk and we are now taking that obstacle away.
If your voyage is not affected, but you would prefer to travel at a later date, we can reschedule your voyage without penalty. Best of all, you do not have to decide until the day of departure! More details here.
Why book SeaDream’s Barbados
- Safe destinations according to UK Government (No quarantine)
- SeaDream has been safely operating since June 2020
- Multiple daily, direct flights from London with leading carriers
- Tailored travel insurance including Covid cover available now in UK
- Small ship, around 100 guests
- Ultimate Booking Assurance protects you no matter what happens
- Company with 20 years history and awards
Barbados Round-trip, 7-Days From £TBA
* Fares are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy, capacity controlled, based on availability, and subject to change/withdrawn without notice. *Whilst UK guests are now able to enter and leave Barbados and return to UK without needing to quarantine the FCO still advises against cruise travel for UK guests meaning the correct insurance is advised.. Accurate on 15/9/2020. Single Supplement is 200%. There can be 3 people in the Yacht Club category (Y2, Y3, Y4). 3th person pays 50% of regular price. Children under 16 pay 25% if they are 3 people in a Stateroom. +Does not apply to the Owner and Admiral suite. SeaDream reserves. the right to correct errors. © 2020 SeaDream Yacht Club.All rights reserved. Yachts registry: Bahamas
Safe SeaDreaming – What to expect on your next voyage
SeaDream takes the safety of our guests and crew very seriously. We have been successfully operating our yachts since June and have put into place highly effective measures to ensure the highest standards of health and hygiene at all times.
Below lists the key areas you can expect on your next SeaDream voyage and demonstrates the levels of training, investment and organisation we have placed into this vital area of operations:
- You should get a Covid RT-PCR test done 48-72 hrs prior to flying to Barbados. You can expect another test at the Airport on arrival.
- Embarkation will be staggered with time slots between Noon to 6PM or later if you have a late flight.
- You will be greeted by our Doctor who will take your sample and run the test using Abbott ID Now machine which will give the negative result within 15 minutes. He will also take your temperature and ask you to complete the Health Screening Form.
- When You are onboard, you will be asked to look at a Thermal Scanner which will record your temperature for a daily temperature log. This Scanner will also be used while re-embarking the Yacht after any shoreside visits. This takes just a second.
- From here on in, we will request you to maintain social distancing and simple common sense to keep yourself and others around you safe. While entering the Yacht, you will notice special floor mats which are there to clean and sanitize your shoes.
- We will use UV lamps in addition to sanitize the staterooms on a daily basis.
Remember – This is Yachting!
There is a difference between a “yacht” voyage on SeaDream and a regular cruise line or a ferry. We don’t publish detailed itineraries saying exactly when we will be in different ports because it is subject to change. If the Captain decides that it is best to stay longer so that our guests can enjoy a dinner outside, he will make that decision. In some ports we dock, in other ports we are anchored, this is also subject to the captain’s discretion. On some voyages there might also be port changes, maybe to avoid bad weather or due to local authorities. So when you travel with SeaDream we promise that departure and arrival ports won’t change. The rest is for the Captain and his crew to decide.