SeaDream was proud to become the first luxury line back in operation in June. We are now equally proud to announce our new ‘Ultimate Booking Assurance’.
Today we are announcing our new guarantee that will allow our guests to book without being concerned about travel restrictions. We think it is wrong that our guests should take the risk and we are now taking that obstacle away:
- The new ‘Assurance’ applies to all new bookings made from today (July 22, 2020) and on voyages sailing before June 30, 2021: Should there be a government restriction on travel due to Covid-19, we will issue you a full cash refund – or you can get 120% of the amount paid credited towards a future voyage. The choice is yours.
- But to take it further: Even if there are no travel restrictions but you decide that you don’t want to travel anyway, for whatever reason, you can move 100% of your funds paid to a future sailing date.
- And best of all, you do not have to decide until the day of departure!
Please Note! This ‘Assurance’ is not valid for charters, it is for new bookings only and we may withdraw this guarantee at any point in time (for future bookings).
Ultimate Booking Assurance Terms:
- Guests can cancel without penalty up to day of departure and receive a 100% cash refund or a 120% Future Voyage Savings of the amount they paid should government restrict travel (from country of guest origin)
- Guests can cancel without penalty for any reason up to day of departure and receive a 100% Future Voyage Credit of the amount they paid.
- Valid on new bookings only made on or after July 22, 2020 and only for voyages sailing before June 30, 2021
- Offer can be revised or rescinded at any time and without notice.
- Valid for Groups.
- Not applicable to charters.
- SeaDream reserves the right to correct errors.
- Airfare and hotels are not included in this offering.
We trust this will give our UK guests the confidence to book their SeaDream and have a multi-award winning yacht voyage waiting for them in the future.